I am so excited to announce that starting in August, the last Monday of each month will be #MASTERPIECEMonday!
I’ve been praying about and preparing for this new series for months. My hope is that on #MASTERPIECEMonday we will celebrate people who are living life as the MASTERPIECES God created them to be.
Let me be clear. That doesn’t mean perfection.
None of us will achieve that this side of heaven. What I mean by living like a MASTERPIECE is glorifying God by using the skills and abilities He has given us to serve His creation.
This is not limited to those in ministry.
In fact, I’m hoping to highlight a diverse array of vocations. We can each bring glory to God by giving Him the credit for all our accomplishments in whatever field we work.
From motherhood to volunteering. In business or medicine. With the arts or with animals. Through sports or in the service industry.
I have five standard interview questions that will give us a glimpse into their life and the way they use their gifts for His glory. Here is what we’ll be learning about them:
1) What special skills and abilities has God given you? How did you discover them? How are you using them to serve His creation?
2) How do you ensure that you always give God the glory in your vocation?
3) What MESSY struggles have you overcome along the way?
4) Do you have any special MEMORIES you call on when you need to boost your confidence?
5) What is your definition of success in your area of expertise?
And I want to hear from you! Who do you know that is exemplifying this lifestyle? I am now taking applications for people to feature. The process is simple:
1) Download the Interview Questions and instructions here.
2) E-mail the file to whomever you feel exemplifies these qualities, asking them to allow me to feature them in this series.
3) Return the answers to me digitally.
Join me back here on August 29th and the last Monday of each month as people just like us share how they glorify God by using the skills and abilities He has given them to serve His creation in their everyday life.
For more encouragement please join the discussions on these fabulous blog link ups – Suzanne Eller, Thought Provoking Thursday, Susan B. Mead, Faith Filled Friday, Grace and Truth, Faith and Fellowship Friday, Grace and Truth Friday, Good Morning Monday, Soul Survival, Monday Musings, Rah Rah Link Up, Tell His Story, Woman to Woman Wednesday, Women With Intention Wednesday, Sitting Among Friends, Word of God Speak, Testimony Tuesday.